The osTicket Virtual Appliance from Enhancesoft provides on-demand cloud services, complete with the software stack required to run osTicket, that can be deployed either on-premise or on our private cloud-hosting platform.
An on-premise osTicket Appliance is geared towards helping you eliminate the installation, configuration and maintenance costs associated with running complex stacks of software to securely and optimally deploy osTicket using your own self-monitored and managed hosting equipment. The appliance is primarily focused at:
- Ease of deployment and management
- Pre-configuration and management for maximum security and performance
- Proactive and automatic operating system and software stacks maintenance
- Database clustering (requires three or more nodes)
- Load balancing (web and mail traffic)
- Cross-platform support for VMware, Hyper-V, Virtuozzo. Third-party VPS hosting such as Amazon EC2 is also supported