Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Email Error When Creating Ticket

I get this when I try to create a ticket by email:
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

pipe to |/home/boffo/public_html/cs.boffolessons.com/osticket/api/pipe.php
generated by [email]cs@boffolessons.com[/email]

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ pipe to |/home/boffo/public_html/cs.boffolessons.com/osticket/api/pipe.php
generated by [email]cs@boffolessons.com[/email] ------

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent in /home/boffo/public_html/cs.boffolessons.com/osticket/include/class.ostsession.php on line 39

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/boffo/public_html/cs.boffolessons.com/osticket/include/class.ostsession.php:39) in /home/boffo/public_html/cs.boffolessons.com/osticket/include/class.ostsession.php on line 39
The ticket gets created in osTicket, but the user stills gets this response email. Any ideas? I'm using HostGator.

Comments

• Bumpity, bump bump bump.
  • I get this error too:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent in /home/idealcp/public_html/support/include/class.ostsession.php on line 39

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/idealcp/public_html/support/include/class.ostsession.php:39) in /home/idealcp/public_html/support/include/class.ostsession.php on line 39
  • Not fixed, but ok

I know this is wrong, but I needed a quick fix to stop sending out this error. I hope it helps someone.

In the class.ostsession.php file turn off error reporting. Place this at the top of the code:

error_reporting(0);

:( Not a nice fix, but I can't test with these error messages being sent out. Loving this version though. :)
  • That did it. Thanks Ricorock. I pulled my hair on this one. I even deleted some files thinking it will help. But, alas the agony is gone :)

By the way, what bad could it come from doing this? just not reporting error? I'm using version 1.7rc4
    Ricorocks;32151 said:
    I know this is wrong, but I needed a quick fix to stop sending out this error. I hope it helps someone.

In the class.ostsession.php file turn off error reporting. Place this at the top of the code:

error_reporting(0);

:( Not a nice fix, but I can't test with these error messages being sent out. Loving this version though. :)
  • Did you report the error on github? The devs have asked that we report them there to use their (githubs) bug tracking.

https://github.com/osTicket/osTicket-1.7