Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Link invoice to ticket

Is there anyone who gets it working to get a (Open-Source would be great) invoice system, linked to OSTicket?
So, if I have a field in my OSTicket Ticket field, where in the price for (for example) a repair is written, and the repair is done, I can instantly create a invoice, without writing all the ticket information down again on the invoice system?

Thankyou so much!

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

I'm sorry but I am not sure what it is you are trying to ask us.  
  • edited February 22
    I added a new form to my tickets, and found the new field_ids from table form_entry_value.
    I also added more billing lines to user details (begins with post_ in the php)
    I used those variables in my attached php, which is to be placed under scp folder.

Now a link would echo those variables. You can use excel to html converters to define your html template for invoice and embed those variables.

I also added a line to /includes/staff/ so that there is a Print Invoice button under the Print icon in ticket details page 

Now working on Quickbooks integration.