Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Not search in the Cyrillic

Hi!

The system does not search for the base in the Cyrillic.

What to do?

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

Now I'm not running "Cyrillic" but I cannot replicate your report in English under current (1.10.1).
  • Hi!

I have : 
    osTicket: v1.9.16
    PHP: 5.3.3 
    Apache: 2.2.22
    MySQL: 5.1.73
    OS Centos: 6-9

• I would suggest to use PHP 5.6 it works better with osticket and has not the disadvantage that it has reached its end of life. PHP 5.3 reached its end of life in the mid of 2014. 

This means it doesn't get bug fixes and security fixes which is important to support you and for the security of your system. This behavior could for example be a bug or incompatibility with this old PHP version.
  • unfortunately, we can not update PHP
    :( :(
  • edited November 10
    Then I guess you have no chance to make this work or at least to see if this is the reason for this behavior.
    Why do you think you cannot use a different php version?

Normally it is possible to use multiple php versions parallel.

This example is with nginx. Nginx ist not supported. Apache is a better environment and is also able to do this. This should only show it is possible and it was the first example I found.
  • dvpdvp
    edited November 10
    We have software developed by the freelancer. This freelancer has long since disappeared, and there is no way to find it. At the same time, the system developed by him is System and can stop working on the updated php. And this is very critical.

Thanks for the link. I'll try to study the material
  • Your link does not open
  • Ok, I understand.

Weird, if I click on the link it opens (using chrome)..
  • link works for me with multiple browsers.