Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

change or add ticket source v1.10

Hello!

How to change or add ticket source, when opening a new ticket in version 1.10?

Comments

• If you are actually running v1.10rc2 like your chosen tags indicate you should upgrade immediately.

Regardless modifying or adding additional ticket sources is not supported in the UI at this time.

• Thank you for your attention!!!

I understand you.

Then by code, ¿How can I do it?

My ticket sources are: web (default), suggestion box, satisfaction survey and verbal reception

Which files should I modify?
    And what tables and fields in the database?

Regards!

• I dont think that I have every tried to add another source, so I ahve no idea.  You would have to look at the DB and the code and figure it out.
  • I do not know if I can publish the solution, if the administrators consider it inoperative please delete it.

In your database, "ost_ticket" table, edit the "source" field.
    Under the "Length/Values" column select "ENUM/SET" option. Add the values you need.

In the "Default" column select "custom" and enter the name of the ticket's origin. (Web, for example)

Edit the include/staff/ticket-open.inc.php file at the end of line 133 change the value to 'Web';

Edit the include/staff/ ticket-edit.inc.php file at the end of line 76 change the value to 'Web';

Edit the include/class.ticket.php file in the array of line 143 add the same values you added to the database.

This was enough in my case

Regards!
    source.JPG
    498 x 611 - 45K