Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

OsTicket - Organization User Next Page Problem

Dear OsTicket,

May I know why every time i go to visit my user directory especially at "Organizations" there, when i click particular organization group, then when i click "2" page it will automatic show the all user directory which it is not show the "2" page in that organizations?  
Please see video below for more detail:

Thank You

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

Perhaps you have a broken organization.  I would look at them at the DB level and see if you see a difference.  I cannot replicate your issue, of course I had to add several organizations to test this but I named them the same as yours.
  • Hi, How can you guys help me check for it. I create new organization it still showing same result
  • @ntozier said: "Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you."

@ntozier always has the best advice.
  • Here is the current version

osTicket Version: v1.10.1 (9ae093d) 
    Web Server Software: Apache/2.4.33 (cPanel) OpenSSL/1.0.2o mod_bwlimited/1.4 Phusion_Passenger/5.1.12
    MySQL Version: 5.6.39
    PHP Version: 7.0.30
  • I re-visited this and now I get what your saying.
    I see the same behavior/  I have reported it to the devs.

• Just spoke to one of the devs and they reminded me of this: