Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

I cannot login anymore

I was using OST for about an year without any problem. BUT after a PHP server reconfiguration my OST stopped working. I cannot login anymore.

I am sure that the following code line ...
<p>Copyright &copy; <?php echo date('Y'); ?> <?php echo (string) $ost->company ?: 'osTicket.com'; ?> - All rights reserved.</p>
... is causing the problem: 

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

When I delete this line the page works fine. BUT I cannot login AND the images don't load anymore.

- PHP Version 5.6.36
- OS: Linux br-hdi-web88.weblink.com.br 2.6.32-896.16.1.lve1.4.53.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Sun Feb 18 08:20:42 EST 2018 x86_64

Can you realize any extension that is missing (or misconfigured) in my server? 
This is my PHP configuration:

Comments

• edited July 10
    At a quick glance your extensions seem fine. Do other PHP apps work on your server (WordPress, Drupal, etc.?)

PHP 5.6 should also be totally fine BUT I'm wondering what version of osTicket you are running? I haven't seen this style of login page in a long time.
  • What happens when you try to log in?

Have you checked your logs?
  • Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.
  • - Yes, Wordpress is working. I could even install and login to OST 1.10.1.
    - I am using osTicket-1.9.14
    - When I try to access login page I got this error:

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

•  PHP Warning: require(/home/myserver/public_html/suporte/include/client/footer.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myserver/public_html/suporte/index.php on line 64
    PHP Stack trace:
    PHP 1. {main}() /home/myserver/public_html/suporte/index.php:0
    PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/myserver/public_html/suporte/include/client/footer.inc.php' (include_path='./:/home/myserver/public_html/suporte/include/:/home/myserver/public_html/suporte/include/pear/') in /home/myserver/public_html/suporte/index.php on line 64
    PHP Stack trace:
    PHP Warning: require(/home/myserver/public_html/suporte/include/client/footer.inc.php): failed to open stream: Arquivo ou diret�rio n�o encontrado in /home/myserver/public_html/suporte/index.php on line 64
    PHP Stack trace:
    PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/myserver/public_html/suporte/include/client/footer.inc.php' (include_path='./:/home/myserver/public_html/suporte/include/:/home/myserver/public_html/suporte/include/pear/') in /home/myserver/public_html/suporte/index.php on line 64
    PHP Stack trace:
    PHP Warning: require(/home/myserver/public_html/suporte/include/client/footer.inc.php): failed to open stream: Arquivo ou diret�rio n�o encontrado in /home/myserver/public_html/suporte/index.php on line 64
    PHP Stack trace:
    PHP Stack trace:
    PHP Stack trace:
    PHP Stack trace:
    PHP Stack trace:
    PHP Stack trace:
    PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getNavLinks() on array in /home/myserver/public_html/suporte/include/client/footer.inc.php on line 154
    PHP Stack trace:
    PHP 2. require() /home/myserver/public_html/suporte/index.php:64
    PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getNavLinks() on array in /home/myserver/public_html/suporte/include/client/footer.inc.php on line 154
    PHP Stack trace:
    PHP Stack trace:
  • Your error literally says:

unable to open include file 
    That means your PHP/webserver cannot open and read this file:
    /home/myserver/public_html/suporte/include/client/footer.inc.php

My first thought is that the file isn't there, or that the permissions on the file are very wrong.
  • osTicket uses standard permissions.

All folders should be 755 (drwxr-xr-x) and all files should be 644 (-rw-r–r–).

If you suspect that your permissions are messed up you can easily reset them.

For directories

# find . -type d -print0 | xargs -0 chmod 0755

For files

# find . -type f -print0 | xargs -0 chmod 0644

• A - the file is in the folder, but I am not sure if OTS is looking for the right directory. I believe that maybe it is looking for the wrong directory. Look at this:

(include_path='./:/home/myserver/public_html/suporte/include/:/home/myserver/public_html/suporte/include/pear/') 

The path is repeated. Is it right?

B - I just checked and the permissions are just like steavland described it should be.
  • Yes, the footer.inc.php is there. And the permissions are correct.image
  • @paulus

PHP Warning: require(/home/myserver/public_html/suporte/include/client/footer.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myserver/public_html/suporte/index.php on line 64

This is the error. It's saying that "there is no such file or directory" which means it cannot find the file or cannot get access to the file. This means there is an ownership issue or permissions issue. As you can see from the error your path is correct as "/home/myserver/public_html/suporte/include/client/footer.inc.php". So please fix the ownership/permissions issue and retest.

Cheers.
  • Make sure the permissions of folders are 0755 and files are 0644 (although it sounds like you have already verified this).

And make sure that
    the owner/group is the same at the other non-osTicket website files on your web server.

Here is what the inlcude/client directory looks like on my server using FileZilla:

Through the shell it looks like this:

[root@rede client]# ls -la
    drwxr-xr-x.  3 rede psacln  4096 Jul 11 10:02 .
    drwxr-xr-x. 12 rede psacln  4096 Jul 11 10:02 ..
    -rw-r--r--.    1 rede psacln  2521 Jul 11 10:02 accesslink.inc.php
    -rw-r--r--.    1 rede psacln   850 Jul 11 10:02 edit.inc.php
    -rw-r--r--.    1 rede psacln  2088 Jul 11 10:02 faq-category.inc.php
    -rw-r--r--.    1 rede psacln 1852 Jul 11 10:02 faq.inc.php
    ...etc.