Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Add Organization results in "error adding organization - try again"

Hello OSTicket,

We are currently having some issues with our help desk deployment.

We are using v1.10, MySQL Version 10.1.29 and PHP version 7.0.25-1.

When we go to add a new organisation it displays the error "Error adding organisation - try again"

This appears to have happened out of no where, I can add users but not organisations, any help would be great.

Thank you

• broken image.

any PHP errors?

• edited March 1
    Sorry ntozier, 

Not sure why that did that.

Sadly no PHP errors.

Not sure why I can't put in a photo but this is the link -
    adding organization error.JPG
    574 x 287 - 33K
  • You appear to be missing a field or two on that form.
    You also have a field that doesn't look like something I have ever seen in osTicket before.
    Whats with the products field?
  • Hello Ntozier

We changed the field name "Help Topics" to "Products" a long time ago, this hasn't caused an issue.

This was working before, so I don't understand how it can suddenly stop working?
  • ...But Organization's dont have a help topic field... 

It looks to me like you modified the core files to add some sort of tags field that doesn't exist in my installtions.
  • Hello Ntozier,

You are probably right this could be the issue, I have the below log now.

[Mon Mar 12 11:11:21.698281 2018] [:error] [pid 4589] [client] PHP Warning:  Declaration of AssignmentForm::render($options) should be compatible with Form::render($staff = true, $title = false, $options = Array) in /var/www/html/include/class.forms.php on line 4150

[Mon Mar 12 11:11:21.698399 2018] [:error] [pid 4589] [client] PHP Warning:  Declaration of TransferForm::render($options) should be compatible with Form::render($staff = true, $title = false, $options = Array) in /var/www/html/include/class.forms.php on line 4270

[Mon Mar 12 11:11:28.509708 2018] [:error] [pid 4587] [client] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: List indices should be integers in /var/www/html/include/class.util.php:149\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/include/class.forms.php(81): ListObject->offsetExists('name')\n#1 /var/www/html/include/class.organization.php(476): Form->getField('name')\n#2 /var/www/html/include/ajax.orgs.php(232): Organization::fromForm(Object(SimpleForm))\n#3 /var/www/html/include/class.dispatcher.php(145): OrgsAjaxAPI->addOrg()\n#4 /var/www/html/include/class.dispatcher.php(38): UrlMatcher->dispatch('/add', Array)\n#5 /var/www/html/include/class.dispatcher.php(120): Dispatcher->resolve('/add', Array)\n#6 /var/www/html/include/class.dispatcher.php(38): UrlMatcher->dispatch('/orgs/add', NULL)\n#7 /var/www/html/scp/ajax.php(262): Dispatcher->resolve('/orgs/add')\n#8 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/html/include/class.util.php on line 149, referer: http://helpdeska/scp/orgs.php

• I would back up the site files, and then the DB.
    Then download and install the core files for the current version.
  • Good idea,

Thank you ntozier