Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Blank Emails

I have just setup email piping and emails from some clients are coming in correctly and others are coming in with a blank issue details field. If I look at the email that landed on the server, it does have a message body. This is only happening on emails from certain senders.

Has anyone run into this before?

osTicket Details (all extensions and PHP settings have check marks next to them):

osTicket Version v1.10.1 (9ae093d)
Up to date
Web Server Software Apache
MySQL Version 5.6.36
PHP Version 7.1.12

• osTicket does not support PHP 7.1.12 at this time. So first step is please down grade to 5.6 or 7.0.

After which if you are still experiencing the issue please email a copy of one of the emails (with full headers) to neil at osticket dot com. It would be extremely difficult to troubleshoot this with out one.
  • Thanks for the recommendation! Downgrading PHP to 5.6 fixed the issue. Is osTicket fully compatible with 7.0 too or only 5.6?
  • I have osTicket running under PHP 7.0.x in production.  So I would say yes, but some people ahve reported some wonkiness.  There are a number of PRs (Pull Requests) on github to fix some minor things.