Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Osticket suddelny give Error 500

Hi everybody,
I using ostciekt since 2014, on version 1.9 - today I get:

500 Internal Error

The server encountered an internal error and could not complete your request.

i dont have access to apache and php log on this server so I display error via bootstrap.php:

Warning:
include(): Failed opening
'phar:///ostickets/include/plugins/storage-fs.phar/plugin.php' for
inclusion
(include_path='./:/ostickets/include/:/ostickets/include/pear/') in
/ostickets/include/class.plugin.php on line 240

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /ostickets/include/class.plugin.php on line 240

Fatal error: Class '' not found in /ostickets/include/class.plugin.php on line 145

I sont change anything in configuration or filesystem since instalation, day after day its working :(

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

You say that you haven't changed anything but clearly something changed.  The error appears to indicate that the plugin is missing.

/ostickets/include/plugins/storage-fs.phar/

Closing the version of the thread that you opened in the 1.10 section.
  • Earlier when I get "Error 500" it happends where a lot of smap comming to e-mail which are connected with OSticket - usualy change php version 5.6->5.4 or vice versa resolved problem. I have hosting on some king linux distro.

in ostickets/include/plugins/ I have just 2 files:
    .keep
    storage-fs.phar

storage-fs.phar have 4,82 KB, dowload from osticket/dowload has 31,8 KB - should I change it?

Here my users should see UI:
    http://actio.pl/ostickets/

• edited February 21
    "storage-fs.phar have 4,82 KB, dowload from osticket/dowload has 31,8 KB - should I change it?"

Only you can answer that.  I have no way of knowing if you revamped the plugin for your own use and changed it.  But if it was me I would make a copy backup of it and then replace it with the one from the official download site.

• Hi,
    I dont any changes in this file - I do like You say [backup/replace] - nothing happend :/
    That was yesterday evening, today OSticket work normaly without reason.

All what I see in logs is the same error:
    PHP Warning:  array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /ostickets/include/class.plugin.php on line 240
    PHP Fatal error:  Class '' not found in /ostickets/include/class.plugin.php on line 145

• so replacing the plugin fix it?
    but your still seeing an error in the logs?
  • Unfortunnetly its still the same error 500 with:

PHP Warning:  array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /ostickets/include/class.plugin.php on line 240

PHP Fatal error:  Class '' not found in /ostickets/include/class.plugin.php on line 145

today osticket start workin for a moment, but now it dead again :(
  • I have no idea why your server is being so flaky and working and not working.

If it were me I would open my mySQL table (ost_config) and change the isactive on all plugins to 0.
    This deactivates all the plugins.  (You can re-enable them one at a time via the UI to see which one is blowing things up)

I would then check and make sure that all the plugins are correct (by re-downloading them and comparing them).  I would change system passwords also.
  • Hi,
    today everything working fine, without any changes :( Maybe its time to make new installation.
    I will try your advice when problem appear again - thank You for it.