Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

End User LDAP Authentication

Hi,

I am trying to enable End-User LDAP Authentication from Windows Server 2008. After enabling the options (for Staff and Client) from the Plugin Settings Page, I can log in as a Staff (after changing Authentication Backend). But I cannot login as a User.

While searching the forum, I came across a post with the screenshots as attached - please let me know how to get to the screen where I can set the User (Client) Authentication Source / Method.
Tagged:

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

no screen shot.
  • Oh, I did upload them... Along with the required system info.
    Anyways, I figured out that only Authentication Method for Unregistered Users can be set. The option does not come for already registered users.
    The issue has been resolved. You may archive this issue.
  • "Anyways, I figured out that only Authentication Method for Unregistered Users can be set. The option does not come for already registered users."

Huh?
  • Yes. Must be confusing. Please delete the post. Apologies for bothering everyone.
This discussion has been closed.