Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Fetching mail using IMAP

I'm trying to connect one of our emails that all incoming emails, will automatically turn into tickets, but the Ostickets is unable to reach the mail.
There's an alert-automatic mail who sent back :
"Host: imappro.zoho.com
Error: Can't connect to imappro.zoho.com,993: Connection timed out

9 consecutive errors. Maximum of 5 allowed

This could be connection issues related to the mail server. Next delayed login attempt in aprox. 10 minutes"

I'm using v1.10.1.

Is there any fix I can make to change it?

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

You haven't provided us with enough information to be able to assist you.
    I recommend that you check the with zoho.com to see if you have permission to reach the server from your webserver, check your webserver firewall to see if the connection is being blocked, and check your error logs.
  • Well, hope this time the information will be ok.
    I'm using Zoho mail as my company mail, and want that all Email received into one the account that will automatically open a ticket with the mail information.
    I was trying to set this mail for fetching, but with no success, and need help/

System information:
    osTicket Versionv1.10.1 (9ae093d) —  Up to date
    Web Server SoftwareApache
    MySQL Version5.6.32
    PHP Version7.0.25
    I'm Trying to fetch mail from zoho.com, using this IMAP setting:
    Hostnameimappro.zoho.com
    Port Number993
    Mail Box ProtocolIMAP+SSL
    The log I received is:
     Mail Fetch Failure Alert

osTicket is having trouble fetching emails from the following mail account: User: logs@librahome.com Host: imappro.zoho.com Error: Can't connect to imappro.zoho.com, 993: Connection timed out 13 consecutive errors. Maximum of 5 allowed This could be connection issues related to the mail server. Next delayed login attempt in aprox. 10 minutes http://www.librahome.com/support

Thanks,

Yohanan

• I can connect to port 993 on that server, can your webserver?
  • No. I keep getting this kind of messages:

"Error: Can't connect to imappro.zoho.com,993: Connection timed out

13 consecutive errors. Maximum of 5 allowed"
  • Well, we'd need to see how you've configured osTicket to fetch, (blank/delete the user/pass). 
    Have you enabled IMAP on the zoho account? 
  • Have you tried downgrading to PHP 5.6
  • Actually, I didn't try.
    Can you tell me please how\where am I suppose to do this?
  • I mean - am i suppose to re-install OStickets or just changing th php?
  • You dont need to uninstall osTicket or 'change' php.  You can run multiple versions of PHP on the same server.