Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Custom Field Issue

pripri
edited November 20 in Suggestions and Feedback
Hi,
Board and Environment fields list a numeric code, which previously listed the corresponding string value (Board 7 corresponds to XYZ, for example). Now, the string value is no longer included with the numeric code for Board and Environment (see attachment). I want include both numeric code and corresponding string value in both of these fields. How to solve it?

Comments

• pripri
    edited November 20

version_info.png
    955 x 164 - 12K
  • pripri
    edited November 20
    Please find attachment for version information of osticket.
    version_info.png
    955 x 164 - 12K
  • I'm not real sure what you are asking.  Can you provide steps to replicate the issue so that I can try to replicate it before I report this to the devs? 
  • First I had insert Board field in custom list and then this field add in ticket details. When I create ticket and export that page, export csv file gives only numeric value in Board field, Not give string value of "Board Field" that i had selected while creating ticket.
  • I have made changes in that ajax.forms.php file but issue is not resolved
  • ntozier, please help me for this issue. I am still facing that problem.
  • Can you provide steps to replicate the issue so that I can try to replicate it before I report this to the devs? 

Are you using a list or a choices field?

screen shots?
  • edited December 8
    I have seen this behavior in old pull request that was merged: https://github.com/osTicket/osTicket/pull/610
    Maybe this point someone in the right direction to understand why this happens and if there is a way to make it work..
  • First I added board list in custom list of osticket and then add this board field in the ticket detail of custom form. When I create a ticket by adding board name which is in that custom list, ticket is created. But when I export the tickets then I can't see board name in the board column in export file. I can see only the id number. Similarly it is happen with environment field.
  • pripri
    edited December 12
    We are using list. Added 13 items in the list. Please find attachment.
    custom_list_forum.png
    951 x 204 - 18K