Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Dashboard Service time =0

I'm fresh install of OSTicket 1.10 and I config in wamp server -MYSQL 5.7.19 ,PHP 5.6.31,

and now i notice why my service time always zero value. and I search in GITHUB there a modification on classreport.php and I do it but still the same zero value in my Service time.

now I check the query in mysql and the value is zero that is why in my dashboard is zero how can I fix this

see my attchment

Comments

• attachment
    1.png
    536 x 249 - 9K
    2.png
    1440 x 900 - 100K
  • Are you actually running wampserver from wampserver.com? If so a lot of people have reported wonky results, and I would recommend that you install the components [Apache, Mysql, PHP] separately.

You say that you check the query (you have not provided a query).

"OSTicket 1.10"
    Any reason why you wouldn't install the current version?  1.10.1?

"I search in GITHUB there a modification on classreport.php and I do it but still"
    Link to the alteration that you made?

Do you have windows task scheduler running cron.php?
  • I have wampserver intall in pc window7 .

this is a query in attachment.

I use and all the service time equall to 0 and response time is NULL

. sorry I install already the OSticket current version 1.10.1

yes I did it the modification in class.report. from Github

hope you can help me

Thank you Ntozier

query.png
    693 x 145 - 11K
  • reiterated:
    I would recommend that you install the components [Apache, Mysql, PHP] separately.

waiting for answers to:
    Link to the alteration that you made?

Do you have windows task scheduler running cron.php?
  • edited November 14
    We fixed the service time = 0 by changing line 192 in class.report.php 

from  $pk = 'dept_id';
    to $pk = 'dept__id';

seems it was missing one of its underscores. I'm sure I got the fix from github, but I have it documented in my change sheet and that was easier to find, sorry @ntozier

• No worries.  I'm happy to just have it be resolved. :)
  • ok i will try to install separately because in wamp server is a package when i install. 

how to know the windows task run?

Blueyeguy I did it but no luck :(. but thank you.

Thank you again guys 

• now I'll to setup to another pc but same upload files and database. and I'm  using XAMPP instead WAMP server.

and I modify the class-report and dashboard.inc but no luck 

see my attachment for more info hope it can help

Thank you again
    classreport.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 254K
    Dashboard.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 249K
    Dashboard-UI.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 160K
    systeminfo.jpg
    751 x 685 - 144K
  • Have you made other modifications to your class.report.php file? Your line 192 is not the same as my line 192, or the same as line 192 from a fresh download.

Also, you might want to try downgrading your PHP from version 7.1 to 5.6. Your initial post said you were running 5.6 but your screen shot says otherwise.

In my screen shot, the left side is from the 1.10.1 download zip and the right side is my modified file. 

Class.report.php.jpg
    1297 x 600 - 175K
  • In comparing your class.report.php to mine, it  looks like my 192 is your 198, and that you have not added the second underscore. It also appears that my 195 and your 201 do not match and that you are missing a second underscore there as well. 

Where did you download your files from? They do not apear to be the same as the official download.

• ok I will try a fresh download
     and i modified it I will confirm if its work :) thank Blueyeguy
  • Because I use another PC and I setup new xamp server have upgrade Php