Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Set agent according to department, when open incident (osTicket v1.10.1)

As it is possible to establish that the field Assign To:
only show the agents that belong to a specific department, after having established the corresponding information in said field.

Comments

• This does not appear to be a Suggestion or feedback, moving to Installation and Setup Help.

Go to: Admin panel -> Agents -> Departments
    click on a department.
    Look at Ticket Assignment.
  • I do not understand. I mean the following, when I proceed to open a ticket after selecting a department, I would like it when setting field information Assign To :, only the agents that belong to that department will show me.

For example, in the image, select the department: Database and in the result only the agents that are members of it show me.

Capture2.PNG
    964 x 534 - 49K
  • There is no way to do it on ticket open.  Agents have access to ALL variables/forms on the screen.
  • Look at the situation in this image a department of 4 agents, it shows me 132 agents to assign a ticket.
    Capture3.PNG
    887 x 564 - 37K
  • Ok I understand. opening ticket despite indicating a specific department, I will always visualize all agents.