Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Missing Tickets

edited October 26 in General Discussions
I have now had several tickets that cannot be found either in open or closed status. If I look in the database, I can see the missing tickets but I cannot see the ticket in osTicket even if I search on the ticket number. What could have happened to prevent me from seeing these tickets? If a ticket status is changed to resolved instead of closed, shouldn't it still be visible with the open tickets?  

Comments

• This does not appear to be a suggestion or feedback.  Moving to general discussion.

I would presume that the tickets are assigned to the department that your Agent Account doesn't have access to.
  • I think the problem is I did not have the user assigned to a department and therefore the default assign to, did not work. Where might these orphaned tickets end up?
  • edited October 26
    They end up in the default department. (unless you have Help Topics that put them some where else)