Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Problems attaching files v 1.9.16

It gives me a 500 error when trying to add an attachment for the first time, past this error seems to work correctly, attaching it at the time of opening it does not let me see the file.

I have been looking for help and say to enter some options of configuration of route of files etc that does not appear in this version.

I would like to know where the default path is trying to upload the files, and permissions etc. or from where this route is modified and these options in this version.

I try to open this path when I click the attachment from the root of the ticket without scp
file.php?key=eisnb&expires=1508284800&signature=e643dbcb65645e5e8de16fa91273d5a39965c2ee

Me da un error 500 al intentar agregar un adjunto por primera vez, pasado este error parece funcionar correctamente, lo adjunta a la hora de abrirlo no me deja ver el archivo.

He estado mirando ayudas y dicen de entrar en unas opciones de configuración de ruta de archivos etc que no aparece en esta version.

Me gustaria saber donde es la ruta por defecto que intenta subir los archivos, y permisos etc. o  desde donde se modifica esta ruta y estas opciones en esta versión.

me intenta abrir esta ruta cuando clico al adjunto desde la raiz del ticket sin scp 

Comments

• Only you can answer that question.  You would be the one that configured PHP and osTicket, and you haven't given us enough information to assist you.

Are you using default file storage?  Are you using a plugin?

• I do not use any plugins and I have not configured any options to host the attachments because I do not find that option in osticket 1.9.16 with the code that you have by default.
  • Then you are storing the files in the database.
  • According to the hosting provider they do not see in their filters anything that acts to be stored in BBDD.

How could you modify this by a route? even if it is a default path in code and give permission to that folder to see the attachments?

Thank you

Segun el proveedor de hosting no ven en sus filtros nada que actue se almacene en BBDD.

Como podria modificar esto por una ruta? aunque sea una ruta por defecto en codigo y dar permiso a esa carpeta para poder ver los adjuntos?
  • Not sure what you are trying to ask... there is no default path to the files or a folder... they are stored in the database.
  • Maybe you have a permission problem on your webserver:
  • El archivo file.php tiene todos los permisos