Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Colors & Banner

I am hoping/planning to change color of the theme to match my site. If allowed, which CSS files do I change?

And, if want to change your banner(s) to different wordings, which file would I change, or what directory would I upload a new banner to?

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

Version of osTicket?

Presuming 1.10+

Client Side
    /css/
    -or-
    /assets/default/css

Staff side:
    /scp/css

We don't have banners, so I have no idea what you are talking about.
  • Well, in your instructions you do. It showed two banners at the top, ost-logo.png and another saying SUPPORT. I can't find that but it's branded to you. I'm replacing the wording and your 'roo if allowed. Wasn't sure if they had to stay as is or not.

As for the CSS, thank you. My version is the current one since I just installed... or tried to.
  • "in your instructions you do."
    My instructions?  I do not beleive that I have any instructions regarding banners.  Logo's yes.  In 1.10+ Logos are at: Admin panel -> Settings -> Company -> Logos.
  • Logos, banners,etc. Wrong terminology which I can blame on a coma and amnesia (I used to code). I am adding a header banner once I know which file is edited. Plus two buttons on top to login and register. Big, bright buttons are easier to spot than text, especially to newbies. And, my site is for newbies. A visual map!