Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

DB Error #130

Hello,

I'm a noob when it comes to SQL, but my google skills are usually enough to get me through. This 'problem' however is driving me insane, as I cannot seem to find a reference to it anywhere.

I have freshly installed OSTicket v1.10 on a CentOS7 virtual machine for pre-production testing to replace our existing service desk ticket system.

Everything appears to be working fine, except that we are getting constant errors in the System Log:

DB Error #130

[SELECT A1.`id`, A1.`title`, A1.`body`, A1.`format` FROM `ost_thread_entry` A1 LEFT JOIN `ost__search` A2 ON (A1.`id` = A2.`object_id` AND A2.`object_type`='H') WHERE A2.`object_id` IS NULL AND (A1.poster 'SYSTEM') AND (LENGTH(A1.`title`) + LENGTH(A1.`body`) > 0) ORDER BY A1.`id` DESC LIMIT 500] Incorrect file format 'ost__search'

---- Backtrace ----
#0 (root)/include/mysqli.php(204): osTicket->logDBError('DB Error #130', '[SELECT A1.`id`...')
#1 (root)/include/mysqli.php(215): db_query('SELECT A1.`id`, ...', Object(Closure), true)
#2 (root)/include/class.search.php(482): db_query_unbuffered('SELECT A1.`id`, ...', Object(Closure))
#3 [internal function]: MysqlSearchBackend->IndexOldStuff(NULL, Array)
#4 (root)/include/class.signal.php(98): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 (root)/scp/autocron.php(69): Signal::send('cron', NULL, Array)
#6 {main}

This doesn't currently APPEAR to be causing any issues with the functionality of the board - I can raise tickets, email tickets etc, but I really would prefer to have zero errors before going to production.  If I clear the logs, just changing page on the Admin panel creates another identical error.  I've taken a snapshot of the VM, and tried a few things I've found online, which either make no difference, or (in the case of trying to drop the tables and re-create them) causes further errors.  I have included all relevent info below, please ask if you need more, I'm new here.

osTicket Version: v1.10 (901e5ea) — Up to date
Web Server Software: Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips PHP/5.4.16
MySQL Version: 5.5.52 (I'm using MariaDB)
PHP Version: 5.4.16

Comments