Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Transferred Tickets

As an Admin I would like to know details of all Tickets which has been Transferred from one Dept. to another / one team to another.
Even if it from the Database, not an issue... If you can just point me to the correct TABLE...

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

depends on the version that you are running.

I imagine that its stored in the ost_thread* tables.  ost_thread_event specifically.

• edited June 20

Thanks for your reply. But, I cannot find how to extract only the details for transferred tickets. Can you help me with an SQL which extracts Ticket No., Transferred Date, Transferred By and Transferred To fields.

System info:

osTicket Version

Version
    v1.10 (901e5ea)
    Up to date
    Web Server Software Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu)
    MySQL Version 5.7.18
    PHP Version 7.0.15-0ubuntu0.16.04.4

• Capture.JPG
    493 x 161 - 24K
  • Sorry but this is not something that I have ever done.  Maybe someone else will be able to assist you in crafting your MySQL queries.
  • Hmm, that info is stored in the ot_thread_event table, so something like this might help: (change the table prefix to match your install)

SELECT ti.number as ticket_number,te.* FROM `ot_thread_event` te
    LEFT JOIN ot_thread th ON th.object_id = thread_id
    LEFT JOIN ot_ticket ti ON ti.ticket_id = th.object_id
    WHERE ti.ticket_id IS NOT NULL
    ORDER BY te.timestamp DESC
  • Thanks a lot... I think I will be able to build upon this query for my exact requirement.
    Cheers.
  • Hi Grizly / Ntoizer,
    Can you please tell me what is recorded in the field "table-prefix_thread_event.username" ?
  • I believe that's the agents username who initiated the event, or SYSTEM. The interesting field is "data", which is JSON encoded. 

Looks like staff_id is the Agent assigned to the thread, not the Agent performing the action.
    That would be the same for team/dept/topic etc. I have no idea what uid/uid_type or annulled are for.