I am having an issue with the CSV export functionality from the ticket listings.
In short, I created a custom field of type 'choices list' which appears on the 'edit ticket' view and which seems to work properly (I assign values, leave the page, edit the ticket again - the value appears to have been properly saved in the database). However when I export the list of tickets, it looks as if all of my tickets dont have a value. The column is entirely blank.
Let me break it down more accurately.
- I installed osTicket 1.10 last week
- started using it and already have about 20ish tickets
- I decided to add a new custom field today into ticket details form
- the new custom field is of type 'choices list', I configured the field values properly, one per line, with key:value pairs
- assigning a value to this custom field from the 'edit ticket' view works fine. Here is a ticket from a couple of days ago, the value I assigned is still there.
- the CSV Export does show the column for the custom field, but there isn't any data (all tickets show blank values), see the rightmost column
My configuration is all good and I have no other issues (other than the infamous paste image bug that is due to Redactor... oh and also I can't seem to be able to switch languages, installed two additional languages and they only work if I set them as primary languages and remove the other 2). See below:
I seem to have pinned down the faulty code to class.export.php around line 108: it seems like it's trying to pull data from the database table/field "cdata.resolution", however this table column is completely empty: the actual data for my "resolution" custom field is stored in the "form_entry_values" table. Unfortunately I don't know the rest of the source code well enough to fix it myself...
Did I do something wrong? Should I check for some missing piece of configuration?
Thanks in advance!