Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Editing %{signature}

Hi Guys,

I'm just updating all of our email templates and I notice it calls %{signature}, which I also need to update.

I cannot find where I edit this, can someone point me in the right direction please?

Cheers,
Soph

Comments

• Since you have not included the version of osTicket you are running I will assume that you are using current (1.10 as of this response):

First place:
    Login as an Agent.  Click on Profile (upper right). Click on Signature tab.
    Edit it as you see fit.  Click Save Changes.

Second place:
    Login as an Agent.  Click on Admin panel. Go to Agents -> Departments.  One by one click on each department and edit the "Department Signature" text field. Click Save Changes.
  • Sorry, I am using V1.7. I thought I was posting in the 1.7 area.

Thank you for your help. I'll go through this and change the department signatures.
  • I've had a look at this by going through Staff  --> Departments. I can see the signature area within them, but none are the one I am looking to edit.

Is it set elsewhere in 1.7? It's definitely a global signature and not a staff signature.

Cheers,
    Soph
  • It could be a department signature.  It could be a Team signature..  It could be part of the email templates.  It could be that someone modified your core source files and added one staticly.