Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Issues after Upgrade 1.9.12 to 1.10

Info:
osTicket Version :v1.10 (901e5ea) — Up to date
Web Server Software :Apache Phusion_Passenger/4.0.10 mod_bwlimited/1.4
MySQL Version :5.5.44
PHP Version :5.5.38

i have some Issues 
  1. Blank Ticket :
    1. some tickets which were filtered & auto assigned, didn't have any content apart from user details & ticket info. where as received emails with content.
    2. in these kind of tickets we are unable to close it & link for assign & other buttons doesn't work in this case when we are into the ticket
  2. User Search : Ticket Creation search
    1. Ticket Creation form : in Earlier version we were able to use our own variables <Client ID>, which was in use for searching for client selection
    2. User search : in old version we were able to search with our <Client ID> all the places in the system.
  3. My ticket view:
    1. in old version agent was able to see only the ticket assigned to the them & other tickets in open ticket, but now it shows other ticket also
we had faced SMTP = STARTTLS Error issue then we had down graded php version to 5.5 from 5.6

Blank ticket :

Tagged:

Comments

• To many issue in one thread..  Let's start with the first one and work through them systematicly.
    1. Blank Ticket :
      1. some tickets which were filtered & auto assigned, didn't have any content apart from user details & ticket info. where as received emails with content.
      2. in these kind of tickets we are unable to close it & link for assign & other buttons doesn't work in this case when we are into the ticket

It looks like there is a PHP error on the due date field..  Please consult your PHP error logs and let us know what you see.

1.2.+
    Let's work on resolving the display issue first and see if the page finishes loading.  Then we can work on the rest...
  • edited February 28
    is this something to relate with SLA ? as i had customized SLA Plans for 5 min, 10 min etc. i have just removed SLA under filter action !

• You tell me. :)
  • as we required SLA in minutes i had done some changes in old version but new version is still working on hourly basis. i had changed all disabled all SLA now its not giving Empty Tickets
  • we can start on 2nd point
    2. User Search : Ticket Creation search
      1. Ticket Creation
        form : in Earlier version we were able to use our own variables
        <Client ID>, which was in use for searching for client selection
      2. User search : in old version we were able to search with our <Client ID> all the places in the system.
  • 2. It sound like you would want to be using Advanced Search.  Have you tried that?
  • yes but these are specifically for the following :

New ticket : this is about popup which appears only when we click New ticket earlier version it use to fetch client with any of the following
    Client ID :
    Name :
    email ID :
    Mobile No.

but at present its only able to fetch client with email ID,

User Search : system use to fetch all tickets with given content (we were not using advance search )
  • In the Agent panel when opening a new ticket you can search for: name; partial name; email; partial email.
  • but in version 1.9.12 the new ticket creation popup was allowing us to search for our Client code.
    hence request u the help in this matter.
  • I'm not sure what you mean.  I cannot help you make search work any differently than it does, it works how I described.

• i have same problem with iamdave007 about User Search on ticket creation form/change user of the ticket 

in the OS Ticket v.1.9.12 we can search by user name, but in v1.10 have to inpu email_id.

e.g :

Name of user : David Aliando with email id : daliando@osticket.com.

when we want to search that name on ticket creation form/change user of the ticket (Os Tiket v.1.10), we have to type "daliando@" than the user list appear " David Aliando ". in the OS Ticket v.1.9.19, we just type "david" it will appear drop down list with the first name david.