Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] Customer Portal

Version: 1.10

I need a little bit of help if that's ok please, I expect this is a bug but may be something in the configuration that I have missed out.

We are finding that if a ticket is logged via e-mail then when the user logs on to view their tickets they can see all the detail and post a reply.  However, if the ticket is logged through the /scp or via the customer facing portal screens, then when they logon to view their tickets, they can only see the top headers and not any of the ticket detail, such as description or any of the fields data, etc. 

Comments

• I cannot replicate this in my setup.  I also have note heard about anyone else having a similar issue.

Please post a screen shot.  Please check your error logs.

Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.
  • Please see the two attached files.  The one which displays the most information was created automatically when the user e-mailed us and OS Ticket picked up the email and logged the ticket.  The second attachment was logged either through the portal or by phone with an agent logging the ticket and so when the customer goes in to view the status of the ticket, they cannot see anything other than the top header.

Let me know if you require any further information.
    ticket-portal.PNG
    1240 x 749 - 40K
    ticket-email.PNG
    1286 x 953 - 116K
  • Remove the "theme" and revert to stock. And see if you still have the issue please.
  • I had a feeling you may ask me to do that, I will give it a go.
  • I have built two test environments, one with the theme and one without the theme, and it appears to be working on both... so it's just within our live environment that it's not working.

Do you have any suggestions as to where the setting may be for this to give me a shortcut to locate the details.
  • you can close this one, I have found the cause of the issue.  On the standard in built forms, we added in two more fields, these were causing the issue.  I will move these fields to a custom form instead.
  • Glad you were able to work it out.

This discussion has been closed.