Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

date format

I am based in the UK and I would like to modify the date format within OS Ticket on our domain to display the date format as dd/mm/yy rather than the default mm/dd/yy

Can anyone direct me where to locate this setting, if it exists... if it's a case of changing the code, or could it be that the server has the incorrect date/time setup on

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

Without knowing what version of osTicket you are running, I can only guess by pointing you to

Admin Panel > Settings > System > Date and Time Options 

• v1.10 (901e5ea)
  • Then I was correct in pointing you where I indicated in my previous post.

• I changed the date through the admin panel and it appeared to break the system.  I cannot recall now what actually broke, but needless to say we reverted back and will look at this one again in the future.  If you would like to close this thread for now then that's fine.
This discussion has been closed.