Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[MOD] Inline PDF

2»

Comments

• Maybe change the check to if i=0 it shows all, if it's not then it shows i-1 elements?
  • Added. Changed the number 0 to "NONE" and all to "ALL".. 

Cheers mate!. 
  • Sweet!
    Thank you very much :)

I'm still playing around with the reply separator tag, no luck yet...
  • @vdb86 I had a look, but nothing elegant yet, you could rewrite it with my rewriter plugin, no mods to core, find the seperator and trace back to nearest line with a date.. to osTicket it would be like there was no context, just the message. Something to try
  • I'll take a look, thanks!
  • Hi,

Is it possible to enable for the end user?

I want to add a digital PDF in my form as a information field.

This is to allow a form to calculate a price which is not possible in osticket.

If this is possible please let me know what i have to change in the configurations,
  • @KHM1wo there is currently no support for this in the plugin. Feel free to submit a pull request or open an issue on the repo suggesting it.

The main purpose it was designed for, is staff productivity. Most users should have limited interactions with the system, so clicking and downloading a link, even once or twice a day seemed fine, whereas staff/agents have to open every attachment, often hundreds per agent per day for us.