osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now
FIX: Language problems based on names
If you install an additional language sometimes it happens, that flags are not displayed correctly, the language name is dissorted or anything else like this. At first I had the suspicion, that incorrect or improperly formatted language packages are responsible for this. After I had a closer view on the code, how the language strings are generated, I noticed, that all my problems caused of wrong file or folder names.
For a fully functional language it is very important, that the language file has the correct name. Rename your language files as in columnname in our little helper here: http://demo.osticket.direktmarketingtool.de/1.9.12.001/ext_languages.php
By the way, we installed all available languages in our demo, so you can give it a try, before you install it.