Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

How to add Priority Levels

Hey. I am looking to add some new priority levels to our osticket installation (on hold, waiting for client, etc). I found this article, but we arent using the same type of MySQL. Our office uses Microsoft MySQL and I cant seem to find that variable to edit. Would someone be able to help?

Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• First some general question: Are you sure you're speaking of priorities? For me it sounds like you want to add statuses and not priorities. Therefore take a look here: Admin Panel > Manage > Lists > Ticket Statuses > Items > Add new statuses there

If you really want to add priorities, you need to change the MySQL database table ost_ticket_priority as described in the article you found.
  • edited May 2015
    Is it possible to sort the open tickets by status instead of just priority? I know you can do this via the advanced search function but we want it to be a one click solution.
  • by status?

Yes.  Click the Open or Closed queue at the top of the Agent panel -> Tickets.