Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Dynamic dropdown list

Hello, I need to setup a ticket form based on 2 lists: the customer have to select a problem type and after that I would you like to offer it a list of problems descriptions linked (based) on the first choose.
In which way I can perform this ? I take a look on moods e customization issues on this site but i haven't found yet a solution.
I have Ubuntu 12.04 and osticket v1.9.5.1 just installed.

Thanks in advance!
Giuliano

Comments

• As far as I know "depending fields" are not possible currently in osTicket.
    The only chance would be via two help topics and custom forms assigned to each of the help topics.
  • Thanks a lot !
    Could you suggest me a post where i can find some ideas about help topics?

• I have no idea what you mean with your question. Ideas about help topics?  How about whatever you want to use.
  • I mean where in the forum I can find the way to setup a custom two box for help topics.
    Do I have to use the standard topics or are there custom script to use ?

Regards
  • You would go to Admin panel -> Manage -> Help Topics and set up your help topics.
    Then if you want a second or sub Help Topic you would create a custom form and add it to the Help Topic that you wish to have display it.