Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Time Spent manual mod

2»

Comments

• Any update of this file for 1.9.5?
  • I've updated to 1.9.5 and made my same mods to this version.  It includes a Charge Type as well.  PLEASE refer back to the SQL ALTERs that was in my earlier post.  That is a required update to your database.

See attachment for my changes.

This also includes my mod to show the Department on the open tickets list.  If you do not want this, then do not use my include/staff/tickets.inc.php.

I'd like to change my time accumulation to sum the records time instead of a += type sql.  Something to do for another day...
    20150127-1.9.5mods.zip
  • I missed one file. New attached zip.
    20150128-1.9.5mods.zip
  • I followed through conversation from @robintoy and found extensive work there.  There seems to be some talk of a plugin in the future.  They show lots of work on the github.  I just want to mention that is on github <link here>.

My stuff is a direct change to osticket.  A couple sql changes, and slap some files on top of your 1.9.5.1.  Note if you later upgrade to some 1.9.x then you'll wipe out these changes.

Hope to see that plugin develop @robintoy.
  • When I installed the mod in a 1.9.5.1 it looks nice, but nothing happens when I click on the issue to work with it from the work-list.

Is it someting I have missed?
  • Did you perform the SQL ALTERs?  I would guess you're having an SQL error, see your PHP log if you have access to the server.
  • Hi Guys,

not been on here in awhile but as @edge said I have been working on this mod quiet a bit as the original idea was great and is what was missing from our installation.

Unfortunately this cannot be converted to a Plugin after discussions with @peter & @jared showed this is not technically possible.

We are slowing now working on a v1.10-rc.2 version of this and any help is more than welcome!
  • Hi Guys, 

I know this is an old post but was there any update on this mod for v1.10?