osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now
Please read before requesting assistance
When requesting assistance please always include the version of osTickets you are using.
Also it will assist those you are requesting help from if you can include any of the following when it is pertinent:
A great way to get all the software version information is to log into your osTicket and go to Admin Panel -> Dashboard -> Information.
- PHP Error log entries or displayed errors. (you of course may remove any identifying information)
- Mail Sending: phpMail functions or SMTP
- Mail Fetching/Receiving: IMAP or POP and Server version
- PHP version
- Operating System
- Client or Staff side of the UI
- the location - the url or what your clicking on that is causing the problem.
Please remember that installing mods from the Mods Threads can drastically alter this product. While we will try to help you, modded installations should be reverted back to stock prior to reporting a problem.
Forum member Grizly wrote a great post about finding your logs here's a brief overview of it:
Apache: depends on your ErrorLog directives, but primarily stored in: /var/log/apache2/error.log
IIS: http://stackoverflow.com/a/6426399, also: http://serverfault.com/a/144054
If you have a hosted server, please consult the help/kb's for your host to find the logs.
It is generally considered common courtesy not to highjack other peoples threads.