Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.9.4-RC4 is now available! Go get it now

Custom OsTicket Theme

OsTicket theme I'm working on and wanted some feedback. Should be done soon!
Let me know what you think?

Is there a market for OsTicket Themes?

Comments

• Hola amigo, tienes los archivos para modificar el thema como el tuyo?. te lo agradeceré mucho.
  • Very cool :)
  • I love it! :)
  • Dear BradBarker @Innercirle,

I really do love the theme, and it seems as if the themes are limited with regard to the Osticket apps! "Is there a market for OsTicket Themes?" - I do not know, but I personally will donate to this theme to get a copy of it.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Maramk
  • I would also be interested in a custom theme that I could use on a wordpress site and or a custom theme that could be made to match my wordpress site :)

Let me know if you make this or any other themes available.

Thanks

Sky
  • Good Theme.
  • Love this theme

When is this theme going to be ready for release? It's fantastic well done, are you able to keep me informed when you are ready! And how much?

Nosher
  • Great Theme, With the amount of sites I see with osticket, I believe there could be a market for custom themes. Probably better would be a service to theme for existing sites. Pricing would be the real factor, Someone should do a poll to see what people are willing to pay. Just my 2c
  • Looks good. Nice job
  • Looks really good!

Can you share modified files of the theme?
    Thanks!
  • Osticket Theme

Nice Theme. I love it.

How much? I keep me inform once it is ready.

TQ!

Arthur
  • Good job!

Please let me know as soon it will be ready. Thanks
  • Can't wait until you finish it! Will you be making themes for other people?
  • Realy Nice, it's look very profetional

Looks really good!

Can you share modified files of the theme?

Thanks! :rolleyes:
  • 1 year looking at this thread and ill i can say, after registering is, what a waste.
    Your theme looked beyond promising yet here we are looking at screenshots of something that did not get completed. what a waste. would have loved to take over this project.
  • said:

OsTicket theme I'm working on and wanted some feedback. Should be done soon!
    Let me know what you think?

Is there a market for OsTicket Themes?

How to install or use this theme ? Give me details.
  • Mee to interested.Please provide me the image come script.
  • Don't hold your breath, but to add some positive feedback, regardless if this will be released or not, the themes has it all, good contrast in the colors with little strain to the eye, dark background, something that a lot of websites are missing nowadays.
  • When it will be released?

Hello. I m waiting for it. Can u tell me when it will be released so i can further planning.