Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.9.2 is now available! Go get it now

Problems With Installation: "Warning: Unknown: POST Content-Length...."

Hi, i'm getting the current warnings on the installation process, and i would like to have some help.

Warning: Unknown: POST Content-Length of 144 bytes exceeds the limit of -1149239296 bytes in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in Unknown on line 0

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent in C:\xampp\htdocs\support\setup\install.php on line 27

These are the following warnings i'm getting, i'm trying to install it on Windows 7 Localhost.
Please if anyone can help me.

Thanks for all.

Comments

• Did you follow the directions for installation?

http://osticket.com/wiki/Installation

It sounds like your webserver is sending headers, or that you are trying to wrap OST using your own script.
  • Hi,

try the following: Look into your php.ini and search for an entry "post_max_size". If you have an value there like "= 128MB" or something similiar, change this to "=128M" (and possibly restart your Apache or whatever you are using on your localhost)

Best
    T.